It is with sincere gratitude when we say thank you for your interest in our company. We realize that entering into a work search can be a very daunting process. We are here to help! It’s what we do! In our relatively short existence we have helped 100’s of people find quality employment and we’d like to help you too. Please fill out our application to begin the process!
“I’d just like to take a moment to thank the people at American Workforce Solutions for helping me find a great job that fits my skills and my life. From the moment you walk into their office, you’ll notice that they are very different from the typical “temp agency”. They greet you with a smile and treat you with a respect I did not experience at other agencies. They truly care about people and take more time to really get to know what type of work you are looking for. I’d highly recommend AWS for anyone seeking employment in the Fox River Valley.”
“I was recently laid off from a long term employer and I went to AWS for help finding new employment. They helped me find employment in my career field almost immediately. Not only that, but I was directly hired by the company in 4 short weeks! I don’t know of any staffing company anywhere where it is possible to go from applicant to permanent hire in about a month.”
“I have worked for 3 of AWS’s clients. I have found that not only does AWS treat everyone with the utmost respect when you are in their office, they set you up with some truly top-tier places to work. Speaking as a person who has worked for other staffing agencies, I rate AWS the best!”
1. The One Minute Resume: The first question most interviewers ask is "tell me about yourself." How you answer this question will set the tone for the rest of the interview. That is why you develop a one-minute resume. Describe where you are from, your education and what you have to offer.
2. Posititve Attitude: The key to winning in an interview is a positive attitude. The good news is you have an advantage over the interviewer: The interview is about YOU and you know more about yourself than the interviewer does. The interview is your turn to show all that is great about you. Remember, resumes don't hire, people do!
3. Dress the Part: Wear business clothes because first impressions are important.
4. Write a Thank You Letter: After you conduct your successful interview, it is important to follow it up with a thank you note. Writing thank you notes are not an exercise in tradition; rather, it will allow you to highlight additional skills and qualifications that you may have for the job. It will show that you follow through and it will show that you have class. Your thank you note should also ask the employer when they expect to make a decision. An email thank you note is also appropriate.
Resume & Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Tips:
* Pay attention to key words
* Be concise
* Use numbers or bullets to highlight your accomplishments
Let’s face it. There is no shortage of staffing firms out there that can utilize your talents and many of them pretty much operate the same. So which staffing company frequently offers the best opportunities? We urge you to take a look at our firm.
If you have ever worked for another staffing firm, you are most likely familiar with something called a retention clause. A retention clause is an agreement between the staffing company and their clients that prohibits the client from hiring the firm’s employees until the employee works a number of hours on the staffing firm’s payroll. While this agreement is highly lucrative for the staffing firm, it doesn’t serve the needs of the employees or the clients well. Many quality job seekers avoid staffing companies altogether because of this fact. Several quality employers avoid staffing companies for this reason as well. At American Workforce Solutions LLC, we do not believe in holding our employees hostage with a retention clause agreement. Our employees know that if they go to work for one of our clients, work hard, and show them their talents they may be hired by the client company at any time. Of course, as always the client retains the right to hire whenever they wish, but at least with American Workforce Solutions LLC your advancement will never be limited by the agency you work for. The lack of retention clause stands in stark contrast with our competition. It offers our employees a better opportunity at long term, permanent employment. It also often attracts client companies that are actively seeking candidates to hire on permanently. Stop by and see the AWS difference! We seek individuals at every skill level, from entry level to highly skilled in virtually every area of expertise.
Why Choose Us?